cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is this award-winning service?

I have been trying half the morning to reach someone, anyone, without success. I cancelled an automatic order back on June 19 and have evidence of that. I was billed today for two more years and I'm ripping mad. I don't have time for this.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Where is this award-winning service?

what award winning service? They don't even have chat! Or email support! A no frills registrar.

Impossible service more like it! I am trying to move my account to namecheap because of it and the difficulty of managing many domains at this website.

However Godaddy gave me two bad authorization codes so those domains won't transfer and i can't contact godaddy at a reasonable expense any more (no email support and no chat and I live in a country with extraordinarily high phone rates). Anyway i should not have to pay to correct their errors.

Re: Where is this award-winning service?

Hey @tremayne & @carlking,

Sorry to hear about the recent experiences you've both been encountering. If you're running into trouble calling in to our live support team, we do have live chat available Mon-Fri at 5AM - 6PM Arizona time (UTC-7). Chat can be accessed by clicking on buttons located on the top or bottom of this page during these times. They're currently in now as I'm typing this. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support