cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate V Advocate V
Advocate V

member designations - what do they mean?

I see, next to peoples handle and avatar in posts, designations like skilled, apprentice, accomplished and so forth.  What is the heirarchy of those designations.  Is there a list of those designations and the requirements for each one?

Keep on Coding!
Mark Cicchetti - There are 10 kinds of people... those who understand binary and those who don't.
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: member designations - what do they mean?

Sorry @D3 that we missed your question! We have a rank system where you can earn "points" for posts, replies, kudos, etc. We decided that since all of you helped us to kick start the Community, that we would give you a special Community Founder rank that only a tiny number of GoDaddy customers will have. You can now see it next to your user name and also on your profile page. Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions about ranks. 

Rachel

Advocate IV
Advocate IV

That's great information @RachelM, but like @D3, I would love to see a hierarchy of the levels (i.e. number of "points" that each action earns and the number of points that correspond to each level). 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @valasaurus

Happy to give you all of the ranks but the formulas are the secret sauce! I'll add a post tomorrow about ranks in the Welcome & Announcements area that talk about the ranks. Stay tuned! Thanks!

Rachel