cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why should I renew my domain elsindia.in which is already renewed for five years?

Dear Sirs,

This is ************** and I have an issue, reg my domain www.elsindia.in.....actually I had initially renewed this domain for two years on 28/11/2014....I recd a renewal notice through my web designer in Jan 16, and again I had paid for five years including a redemption fee (total: Rs.6,694.00) vide your order number ***************. 

Now again I am receiving a renewal notice that this domain is expiring on 28/11/2016, what does this mean.......... 

your call support is useless and is testing our patience....do something immediately.....or are you planning to cheat us.......

Regards, 
Rajkishan

Mob ***************, *************
2 REPLIES 2
New

Re: why should I renew my domain elsindia.in which is already renewed for five years?

I'm going through same problem. No resolution except to cancel completely and lose the money I've paid for 5 more years unwillingly.

Re: why should I renew my domain elsindia.in which is already renewed for five years?

Hey @grajkishan@Drye,

You're both describing an account specific issue you may want to reach out to our live support for. Because this is a public discussion forum, none of the members here will have access to your account to review billing information to verify recent purchases and renewals you've made on the accounts. 

Let us know if you either of you manage to get this worked out with our support team as they will have more access to review this sensitive details. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support