• Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

503 service unavailable error

Hii,

My website is www.tailortrust.com and i am continuously getting this error from last 1 month and your technical support team is unable to solve any of my issue as i think they are not that much capable of doing anything. So i am left with no option to migrate to some good hosting provider who have good tech support and are capable to resolve issues. Please let me know if you can solve the problem or i should migrate and also if i migrate what about the refund ??

7 REPLIES 7

Re: 503 service unavailable error

I have the same problem!!!!! What to do??

New

I HAVE THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM ON MY WORD PRESS SITE.  THEY KEEP RESETTING BUT THE PROBLEM STILL EXISTS.  THIS IS BECOMMING VERY FRUSTRATING AND IT IS VERY ANNOYING TO BE TOLD THAT PLUGINS ARE CAUSING IT WHEN I REMOVED MANY.  GO DADDY HAS A RESPONSIBILITY TO FIX THESE ISSUES OR ELSE WE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE1

I have the same problem with my WP-ADMIN and I can't even get access to log on or do anything and I was told by them that could be one of my plugins that are causing the issue and they deactivate all my plugin and also mess my themes up and now my main website still coming up with the same "503 Service unavailable (The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.) Was later told the issue is from their end not my and I was even advised not to call customer care again that once is resolved I will receive and email.

Pls any advice

I am having the same exact problem and today when I finally talked to someone on the phone they said it had to be my fault for not updating a plugin or something. I asked if there was a way for me to access my database through Godaddy and the guy told me I shouldn't do it because I would mess it up. He even had the nerve to tell me to ask my husband to do it... How does he even know I'm married? And why shouldn't I be able to do it just because I am a woman. I am pretty upset with GoDaddy at this point and will most likely be exporting my content and finding another host.

To top it all off the last 3 times I patiently waited for help by Chat (20min each time) the chat just hangs up.... They are only reachable if you are looking to make another sale. They apparently do not take care of their customers anymore.

Did anyone actually get their problem solved?

I get consistent 503 errors and the "Support" team just states that they don't see anything. They'll refresh the servers - clean the cache, etc, but then nothing changes.

I did add a code in the wp-config file

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

Site worked perfectly for 3 days and then back to the errors.

All of this, of course, I was talked into signing up for 3 years worth of wordpress managed service -- currently on month 2.

Planning on switching to a different host and moving less important sites to godaddy until my hosting is expired. But, I am not 100% sure that will solve the problem.

Have others switched? Did it solve your 503 issues?

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Hi @RayCrump,

503 errors in WordPress can be caused by many different things. Here's a great article that can help you to troubleshoot and solve your issues http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-503-service-unavailable-error-in-wordpress/. All the best!

Rachel