• GoDaddy Community
  • Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Converting Staging website to production

Dear, really getting bored as its been more then 48 hours that I have requested for converting Stage Website to Production but no progress seem. I am stuck up and time is passing by since each delay is reducing my time of Delux web of godaddy. Please let me know as to what is the problem.

5 REPLIES 5
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Converting Staging website to production

@faizsub2000 

1) I have moved your post to it's own topic as it was not related to the one you replied to

2) I assume you mean you have managed WordPress and you were "syncing" / pushing staging to production - this should happen in a matter of minutes - I suggest calling into Support and they can help to reset the process

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: Converting Staging website to production/?isc=gdcommment

Dear, I have almost prepared the wordpress staging site having a temporary domain. However, from last few days I syc and did the process of pushing stage site to production. My staging domain is sub9teen.com .Can you please get me converting stage site to production site with a domain http://www.sub9teen.com.Thanks and shall look forward for an early response Regards 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
    Highlighted
    Super User III
    Super User III

@faizsub2000
    I am an end-user just like you. As per my previous post, I suggest you call GoDaddy and let them know that the sync process did not complete and that you need their assistance.

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Dear, my staging site gets synchronized during the process of pushing staging site to production and after synchronized it also flashed that with in 24 to 48 hours the wordpress web will get published. However, the same has taken more then 72 hours that my staging site www.sub9teen.com is still not pushed to production.

I will urge if some one can please help me out or any member of godaddy can get this issue resolved. Regards 

Super User III
    Super User III

@faizsub2000 

Faiz -  Thanks for reaching out to me directly - I'm going to reply here for the benefit of others having a similar issue.

I'd like to confirm some things

1) Your "Live" site is sub9teen.com

2) Your staging site is ???.???.myftpupload.com

3) You have gone into the hosting control (https://myh.godaddy.com) -> Your Site -> Settings -> Staging and selected the option to sync and "Push Staging to Production"

==================

Assuming that is correct so far - The process to sync the sites should only take a few minutes. I'm not quite sure what you were told about 24 - 48 hours.

Can you give an example of where you are not seeing something synced correctly