Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    ParleG
    Getting Started

How to implement Memcached & APCu functionality

I am trying to activate Memcached and APCu on my Managed Wordpress Pro plan. Is it possible to do this? I have tried plugins like Memcached Redux and WP Redis but they do not appear to work. Has anyone successfully managed to get it working. I have included a screenshot from Query Monitor below:

Cache.PNG

Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    ryanfrizzell
    Employee

Hi @ParleG 

I believe this warning from Query Monitor lists all of the possible object cache options, but only a single object cache option should be activated. For Managed WordPress hosting plans (aside from the eCommerce tier), APC object cache is applied. No additional plugin or configuration is required. 

Are you seeing performance issues that led you to look for additional caching options?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I am having problem. We are waiting for an answer. Thank you

ryanfrizzell
    Employee

Hi @ParleG 

I believe this warning from Query Monitor lists all of the possible object cache options, but only a single object cache option should be activated. For Managed WordPress hosting plans (aside from the eCommerce tier), APC object cache is applied. No additional plugin or configuration is required. 

Are you seeing performance issues that led you to look for additional caching options?

View solution in original post