• Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

I brought a SSL Certificate for a managed wordpress hosting

I brought a SSL Certificate for my managed wordpress domain through Go Daddy and it says they will automatically add it to my domain but it keeps saying I'm not secure how can I fix this.  my website is www.meanaz.com

4 REPLIES 4
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: I brought a SSL Certificate for a managed wordpress hosting

@angirewi

You may need to go into the SSL manager and assign the certificate to your domain at which point it will get installed and set up for the managed WordPress account

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hi there,  I've tried every instruction in the godaddy help section but it still doesn't seem to be working I have included some photos to see if that helps with giving me some help to fix this problem.

Screenshot (270).pngScreenshot (271).pngScreenshot (272).pngScreenshot (273).png

Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

@AngeRewi 

Ok - So step 1 is going to the SSL Dashboard - https://ssl-ccp.godaddy.com/cert

Step 2) Click on your certificate

Step 3) Click Rekey & Manage

Step 4) Change the site that your certificate protects

From here you should see a dropbox that has the domain listed which is the Managed WordPress install - You may see something that says "Change to a hosted domain"

Then click save

Then click submit all saved changes - once you do this it should install the certificate on your managed wordpress site

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hi,  I followed these instructions and completed everything.  It went great and changed to having the little padlock sign.  Now today it's gone back to having it saying not secure and I don't understand why.

The only thing I have changed since then is I uploaded a different theme today, but I didn't think that would affect it and once I noticed I changed it back but now it's just saying not secure on both themes.

Can someone please help me I'm getting so frustrated with the whole thing.  

Kind regards

Ange Rewimeanaz.JPG