• GoDaddy Community
  • Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

I can't use my domain in a WordPress hosting account

I have purchased a domain and hosting account for Wordpress, but when I go to the Wordpress control panel I see a message that I use a temporary domain and I must add a domain, I try to add my domain in the same account but show me a message that the domain is being used! I also have another domain in the same account but I also see the same message. I tried to change the IP and add the IP for host Wordpress but without interest

1 REPLY 1
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: I can't use my domain in a WordPress hosting account

Hey there @amisakitchens 

If the domain isn't currently attached to a website, it could be stuck in the DNS management system. The best thing you can do here is give phone support a call if your registered the domain with GoDaddy. If it's registered elsewhere, give them a call and ask for a DNS flush.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community