• GoDaddy Community
  • Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Lost meta after updates

I use a plugin called The Events Calendar, after 1/13 when GoDaddy made an upgrade to WP to 4.7.1 on my site I stopped receiving meta information that comes through the plugin. It gets lost somewhere during checkout. Their support team has identified it within all customers on GoDaddy Hosting. I know the PHP version has also been updated recently and I don't believe it is directly related to the WP version.

Anyone having similar issues recently? Or know any fixes?

2 REPLIES 2
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Lost meta after updates

Hi @srcknarf. This is the first time I've heard of something like this happening, but it seems possible.  I would guess it is something that updated in the WordPress core files that the plugin publisher wasn't aware of. It could also reflect a more complex issue between the plugin and the Managed WordPress environment (if that's what you have). Either way, it would be good to know if others are having the same issue with this plugin. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: Lost meta after updates

Thanks @JesseW there are at least a dozen people on their support forum experiencing the same issue on GoDaddy Managed Wordpress plans.