cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

Mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin threw errors after transferring

My plugins are not showing up on my site and displays this error message when I view the edit plugins page --

Warning: Illegal string offset 'deactivate' in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/wp-editor/classes/WPEditor.php on line 333

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPaaS\Blacklist::plugin_action_links() must be of the type array, string given, called in /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 290 and defined in /var/www/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/includes/class-blacklist.php:108 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(290): WPaaS\Blacklist->plugin_action_links('<', 'ai-twitter-feed...') #1 /var/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(206): WP_Hook->apply_filters('<', Array) #2 /var/www/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-plugins-list-table.php(809): apply_filters('plugin_action_l...', Array, 'ai-twitter-feed...', Array, 'all') #3 /var/www/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-plugins-list-table.php(607): WP_Plugins_List_Table->single_row(Array) #4 /var/www/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-list-table.php(1273): WP_Plugins_List_Table->display_rows() #5 /var/www/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-list-table.php(1204): WP_List_Table->display_rows_or_placeholder() #6 /var/www/wp-admin/plugins.php(632): WP_List_Table->display() #7 {main} thrown in /var/www/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/includes/class-blacklist.php on line 108

I have found some threads that said to delete the php file in /gd-system-plugin but when I try to do that, I get a permission denied message. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: Mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin threw errors after transferring

@Chano 

Ok - So it appears to be an issue with https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-editor/ if you can go into the file manager and either delete the plugin or rename the folder to wp-editor-DISABLED and everything should popup

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
    Highlighted
    Super User III
    Super User III

@Chano 

Where did you transfer your site from -> To??

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Highlighted
    New

From a hosting company called Villa Marketers to Godaddy

Highlighted
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

@Chano 

Ok - So it appears to be an issue with https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-editor/ if you can go into the file manager and either delete the plugin or rename the folder to wp-editor-DISABLED and everything should popup

View solution in original post

Highlighted
    New

@PL281 Thanks you're amazing! Carrying this whole forum on your back haha