• Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

My AdSense Code seems to have Corrupted and my blog is unable to Show Ads.

My Website www.allpersonalfeed.com got AdSense approved a few days ago, and everything was fine till 25th July. From 26th July, the ads disappeared, and I contacted the AdSense Forum for the same. They told me that the AdSense code seems to be corrupt and you must contact Godaddy to sort it out. Kindly help.

10 REPLIES 10
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: My AdSense Code seems to have Corrupted and my blog is unable to Show Ads.

@Abhishek0458 

1) Do you know what is messed up with it

2) How did you insert the adsense code - perhaps it's the editor "stepping" on the code

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

I contacted Adsense people and they told me that the code is corrupted and I need to contact my domain providers.
    I was using Advanced Ads, swtiched over to Quick Adsense. Same issue persists.
    Super User III
    Super User III

@Abhishek0458 

I appreciate the additional information - what I'm trying to understand is how you are adding the AdSense code to the site

Are you using a plugin?

Did Google give you a script that you copied and pasted into the site - if so where did you place the code?

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Yes, via a Plugin, Quick Adsense. I have copied the code snippets and added them to the plugin. I am using a maximum of 3 ads in every page, one before content, one in between and the last one at the end.
    Super User III
    Super User III

@Abhishek0458 

I took a look at your code again

<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js" type="f5701227d059f69e43dc6679-text/javascript"></script>
    <script type="f5701227d059f69e43dc6679-text/javascript">
         (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({
              google_ad_client: "YOUR CLIENT ID",
              enable_page_level_ads: true
         });
    </script>

I noticed that both scripts  (and many of your other scripts) had f5701227d059f69e43dc6679-  added to the type variable - I've never seen this before an suspect that there is a plugin or something else adding that code and that is what is breaking your ads

So what is the way forward? How do I rectify the issue?
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

@Abhishek0458 

Somewhat good news - I just noticed you are using CloudFlare for your DNS....they are caching the JavaScript and they are adding the extra code.

I also googled and this seems to be a known issue with CloudFlare and AdSense

The solution seems to be to bypass the CloudFlare system and that solves the problem.

Additionally, if your site is on Managed WordPress (the topic you posted under) it already has caching enabled so you are double caching which could lead to other issues.

Should I shift my Namservers back to Godaddy? Will that possibly solve the issue?
    Super User III
    Super User III

@Abhishek0458 

You certainly can do that - to start with you could just click the cloud on the main IP address and the www so the arrow goes around the cloud - just to see that it is working first

Thank you so much. Ill try it out and inform if the issue persists.