• Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Need help with tables by supsystic plugin

Hi,

I am using a plugin called Tables by Supsystic that imports a google sheet onto our wordpress site.

The site is http://t5w.40e.myftpupload.com

The issue is, in the 3rd column I have it set to give me the Sum of the column at the bottom.  It works on the Google sheet, it works within the plugin itself but will not work on the Wordpress site, it just says 0 for the total regardless of what is in the cells.

Column 2 and the last column have the same formula and they work fine and show up on the page on the site.  I have recreated everything, I recreated the Google sheet, the import of the table to the plugin and it does the exact same thing.  Since it works in Google Sheets and also works in the plugin I am figuring there is something wrong with the Wordpress site.

Can anyone shed some light on what might be causing this?

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: Need help with tables by supsystic plugin

@ssentner 

I've not worked with this plugin, however my recommendation is to reach out to the plugin author for support as if it is working in the admin but not in the front end of the site that suggests there is something in their code not passing the code to do the calculation or not doing the calculation before displaying the table.

Generally unless you setup a form with logic / scripting - you generally can't have something dynamic like that - you need some underlying script to do the calculation

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community