cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

New to Managed Wordpress looking for good mobile solution for Real Estate

Hi all,

I am building a new Real Estate site for one of my clients using a WordPress Managed account I just purchased. Can someone recommend a good Real Estate template that optimizes well for mobile devices or are there any good plugins for optimizing?  Thanks Smiley Happy  

4 REPLIES 4
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: New to Managed Wordpress looking for good mobile solution.

@SalM 

There are a couple of templates, but before looking at templates you should look if you need IDX integration - as if you do much of what you display will be driven by the IDX plugin vs the template

That being said, I typically look for themes on ThemeForest.com as I find they have a large selection. The biggest thing is to check how recently a theme has been updated to make sure it an "active" theme.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

New

Thank you so much PL281. I have spoken with my client and they rather not use IDX integration. I will definitely check out ThemeForest. Smiley Happy

Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

@SalM 

I have a real estate client that wanted to post all their own listings and not rely on MLS/IDX - Here is the plugin that they are using https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-listings/

Watch on Real Estate specific themes that some of them include custom post types for the lists. You may want that or you may want to find a theme that works for the client and then use a plugin to do the listings.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

New

@PL281 wrote:

@SalM 

I have a real estate client that wanted to post all their own listings and not rely on MLS/IDX - Here is the plugin that they are using https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-listings/

Watch on Real Estate specific themes that some of them include custom post types for the lists. You may want that or you may want to find a theme that works for the client and then use a plugin to do the listings.

Thank you so much this is so very helpful!  My client offers mostly rentals so I will check this out. Smiley Happy