• Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Parts of this page are not secure (such as images) - Connection is not secure

After successfully installed SSL into my WordPress managed account it is showing error like this: Parts of this page are not secure (such as images) - Connection is not secure. Here is my website link: https://www.fresherslworld.com/

Any suggestions to solve the issue?

Regards,

Koti Reddy

2 REPLIES 2
    Solution

Re: Parts of this page are not secure (such as images) - Connection is not secure

Hi @KotiReddy, thanks for posting.

This can happen if you include links/references to files that do not use HTTPS. You would need to review the scripting of your site and ensure images and other files are using HTTPS.

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 Support | Check System Status
    Helper III

Re: Parts of this page are not secure (such as images) - Connection is not secure

I had the same issue. I could never find the problem and spent way too much time trying to.  I called GoDaddy live and it took the guy under 3 minutes total to locate the problem--solved!  Seems it stemmed from a badge I downloaded from one of my vendors--there was a little code within it's file that had to be changed. Sometimes the simplest things can be the most troublesome. Good Luck!

Talk with me. Nothing is more helpful than an optimistic, truthful, and unbiased opinion. (Kudos are welcomed. Thank you!)