• Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Please Fix / Reset my Production Site database ? - So I can restore from the Staging site.

I really miss the 'Live Chat' - Customer Support Feature.

Where I live, it's not possible for me to get a good mobile signal.,
    and be in front of my computer at the same time.

I have no idea what happened.

for some reason, the site was down - and I have tried everything to restore it.

Please read - Before you suggest any of the following - that I have already tried... many times...

I am unable to restore from backup...  files and or database

I am unable to 'Sync' - Push staging to production 

I am unable to remove site

When I try to access WP Admin for the production site I get the HTTP 500 error.

Very Frustrating, and unable to 'ask' for help...  

Please Delete the production site, fix the database - and restore from the staging site.

- Thank you in Advance. !!!

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Please Fix / Reset my Production Site database ? - So I can restore from the Staging site.

The problem site is:   www.mopho.biz

( all the other sites are working fine. )

Re: Please Fix / Reset my Production Site database ? - So I can restore from the Staging site.

For reference -  Here are the error screens...  Untitled.png

Untitled 3.png

Untitled 4.png

Untitled 6.png

UPDATE:  ( I now see this - when I'm trying to fix / update my site )

We can't automatically update your domain's DNS.
    To manually update your DNS:
    1.Log in to where you manage your domain (usually where you registered it).
    2.Update your A record to : 198.71.233.7
    3.Once you update your DNS, login to manage your site.

I am unable to edit the record...   but as you can see it is already set to this IP address.  

- Please HELP !!!  - ASAP. Thanks.

Untitled 9.pngUntitled 10.png

I'm concerned - Is this is only 'customers' supporting other customers - Are there any 'GoDaddy' Technical Support Staff in here ?   Because I'm sure my problem will require Technical Help from GoDaddy...  it's not a simple - Press this / or try that problem...

Can anyone help me get this to someone who can help me ?   Thanks.

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Hi @Wanchai_Mike,

Sorry to hear that you're having so many challenges! This is a community forum and the best thing to do is contact our customer support team. Our team has details about your account and is good at helping to troubleshoot what might be happening to help come up with a solution. You can find the best number to reach us in your local area by going to https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Thanks much!

Rachel