• GoDaddy Community
  • Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Pro Sites - Cannot Reconnect To My Sites

I am having problems with the Pro Sites dashboard. I have 5 websites and they are all showing as disconnected.  The sites are live but I cannot reconnect to them when I select reconnect. I have messaged pro sites support as the GoDaddy chat support suggested but they are not responding.

Has anyone else has this problem, if so, how do you reconnect?  One of my sites is looking wrong so I have an urgent need to connect to it as resolve whatever issue that is having

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Pro Sites - Cannot Reconnect To My Sites

@Erasmus11 

1) ProSites is has a slight delay on tickets which they are working on.

2) Disconnects do happen from time to time

3) You usually can put in your user / password and it will re-connect

If there is an issue (like with a plugin or theme) you will just have to log into the site directly and once resolved it should re-connect

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Thanks for the reply. More detail...

1) It has been over 2 days now. One site is an eCommerce site and that now needs fixing.

2) Understood and...

3) Entering the username & password does not work.

All 5 sites are live but unable to login to them any way to edit.  Locked out for 2 days and no response from Pro Sites support. GoDaddy support said they need to fix it

Highlighted
    Super User III
    Super User III

@Erasmus11 

So if you go to your site /wp-admin (WordPress login) are you getting an error - you said you're locked out - do you mean via ProSites or of the site all together.

If you go to the WordPress login and get this site is experiencing technical difficulties.....

1) FTP onto the site and adjust the wp-config.php and set wp_debug to true

2) Refresh the login page it should show the error of which plugin / theme file it is having issues with

3) assuming it is a plugin, you can manually (FTP) reinstall the plugin or rename the plugin folder to disable the plugin 

This should at least get you back into the site to make any adjustments you need to

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community