• Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Site doesn't update anything: pages, plugins, users

My site suddenly stopped accepting updates. It just continually says updating indefinitely. When I try to add a health check plug in it says link expired, load a plugin from dowload it says link expired, when I try to add a new user to edit as google suggested it says link expired. I even did restore to three days earlier when everything was working and it still doesnt work. Site shows online ok but can do absolutely nothing to or with it. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Toddc1972 

Just seems very odd - not sure specifically - it could be related to another plugin on the site blocking things - not sure

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
    Super User IV

@Toddc1972 

What is your URL - I'd like to take a quick look at the site

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

toddcombs.us

Site is OK online but I cannot change or update anything

@Toddc1972 

This is VERY odd - one thing to try is in the Tools section of the Managed WordPress dashboard (GoDaddy - not wordpress itself) is a reset permissions - I would try that first

I tried that to no avail earlier. I upgraded to the ultimate package with SSL so maybe whenever they instal that I will be able to get a more knowledgeable response from their help chat. Thank you for the interest in helping though. It's just a site to help my students that I created so I cannot afford an expert. Hopefully it'll work itself out soon 😞

@Toddc1972 

Just seems very odd - not sure specifically - it could be related to another plugin on the site blocking things - not sure

View solution in original post

I know. Everything works right and updates from the staging site, just not the real site 😞

Only update on staging and then push to producton but it works so yay!!! Thank you for your input