• Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Updating domain and now website not working

I accidentally clicked to "Update Domain" and now my website is not loading at all with a 500 Server Error. I can't even log into the backend of the website. It has been 3 days since this happened and still not working and stuck at 50%.  How can I cancel this or at least be able to load my site? I can't access anything. 

Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 8.48.51 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-30 at 8.49.14 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-30 at 8.48.38 AM.png

1 REPLY 1
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: Updating domain and now website not working

@totalwander 

You will need to call into support and tell them your hosting panel has gotten stuck on updating the domain - they will have to get an admin involved but should be able to resolve this with you while you are on the phone.

My experience is that if you use the chat channel they may have to open a ticket on it.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community