• Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    blw91
    Getting Started

WP Admin Not Working (Redirect Error & License Activation Limit)

Has anyone experienced this before? I've tried 15+ work arounds, but no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
    PL281
    Super User II

@blw91 
    Did you register your theme while using the temporary URL that could be why you’re getting that error message that’s not something that’s coming from GoDaddy.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

blw91
    Getting Started

Hi PL281, thank you for your help! Turns out it was the Essential Addons for Elemntor Plug-in that was the problem. 

9 REPLIES 9
    PL281
    Super User II

@blw91 

What is your domain name and can you post a screen capture of this??

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

blw91
    Getting Started

Hello PL281,

So today I am now able to log into WPAdmin, somehow. However my site address is showing my temporary url (https://85x.1b5.myftpupload.com/) again instead of my domain that I migrated to yesterday (patrickwaltersfishing.com). 

PL281
    Super User II

@blw91 

Nice looking site - I would double check that the patrick domain is set to primary - you may have to toggle the myftpupload to be the primary and then back again

blw91
    Getting Started

Thank you!chrome_Uc04Sm4PrR.pngOk, so I toggled the domains and now I am getting the Redirect Error again when trying to log in to wp-admin through my patrick domain. The address bar also shows (Your+license+key+has+reached+its+activation+limit).

So, just as a test, I set the temp url as the primary and it allows me to log in to wp-admin. I'm still grasping at straws a little bit. I also noticed that even when my primary is set to patrick, my wp-content is still using my temp url but the site works. I'm still not sure if this is an SSL issue, a Migration issue, or something else.

Hopefully, I can find a good solution, but I'm wondering if there is a workaround to just use the temp url and just have patrick url show in the address bar?

Thanks in advance for your help!

PL281
    Super User II

@blw91 
    Did you register your theme while using the temporary URL that could be why you’re getting that error message that’s not something that’s coming from GoDaddy.

blw91
    Getting Started

Hmm... Interesting. I’m using Elementor that I have a license assigned to the temp. url. Could that be it?

PL281
    Super User II

@blw91 

Most likely

blw91
    Getting Started

Hi PL281, thank you for your help! Turns out it was the Essential Addons for Elemntor Plug-in that was the problem. 

Sory i am very beginer, i dont understand n dont know what to do.
    I AM A NEWBIE. STILL TOO MUCH TO NEED TO LEARN. I previously ventured into a field that is much different from this field