• Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Web wordpress not work

Hi all;

Please help me how I can fix my hosting or website. I buy a wordpress hosting and install applycation to run wordpress website, anythings ok but web not work when I surf domain: mybanknotes.net, it show " DNS Lookup for "mybanknotes.net" failed. System.Net.Sockets.SocketException No such host is known". 

How I can fix this error?

Thanks so much

4 REPLIES 4
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Re: Web wordpress not work

@luuoichau

The domain you listed, mybanknotes.net, is available for purchase and therefor not mapped to any install or server.

mybanknotesnet.pngIs that the correct domain?

HTH! Smiley Wink

Judith
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

hi;

I buy hosting and domain in a package. You can see Domain Manager, I don't know what happen...

screenshot (8).jpeg

Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Being I don't work for GoDaddy to have access to your account, you need to contact GoDaddy support and bring this to their attention.  Have your order # and info ready too to show them you did purchase.

Unfortunately, no one here on the community forums can determine why the domain shows available if you did in fact purchase it. Smiley Sad

Judith
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

It also happen to my domain that I had already purchase and GODADDY still put up my domain name for sale. Just the same way it show in GODADDY sale page. Also now my Wordpress website suddenly cannot edit to use it due to error map address problem and now cannot change a the address?