• GoDaddy Community
  • Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Woocommerce Geolocate with Page Caching Support not working with GoDaddy Caching

I have WooCommerce "Geolocate with Page Caching Support" and immediately after I cleared Godaddy's cache (Flush Cache from admin menu), European users will see products in Euro and USA users see them in USD.  But after some time, I will get complains from either European or USA users about the wrong currency (sometimes it is USA, sometimes Europe).  And then after I Flush Cache, they can see that the geolocate works. But only for a while.  And then I have to flush cache again.  Woocommerce status shows that the geolocate data file is installed:

/home/content/a2pewpnaspod04_data04/95/41260995/html/wp-content/uploads/GeoIP.dat

So it seems that GoDaddy server cache is causing the problem. 

Please help.

Thanks

Jason

1 REPLY 1
    Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Woocommerce Geolocate with Page Caching Support not working with GoDaddy Caching

Hi @rustydoglim. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! 

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Managed WordPress. Server level caching is one of the key features of that product. That being the case, if the feature you're using does not work with the caching, you may need to consider moving to a different platform. There isn't a way to remove the caching from an account or specific files. Sorry Man Sad 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.