• GoDaddy Community
  • Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

"Your Staging Site is almost ready" has been showing for 24 hours.

I attempted to pull the production site to a staging site and the message has been stuck on the "Your Staging Site is almost ready" for 24 hours now.  Is there anything that I can do to interrupt or start the procedure over again?

10 REPLIES 10

Re: "Your Staging Site is almost ready" has been showing for 24 hours.

I am having same issue? any luck on a solution?

New

Any update for either of you?  I'm having what looks like the same problem.

Community Manager
    Community Manager

If anyone is still seeing this error with the staging site, please contact our live support teams.  We'll need to investigate your specific account to see what could be causing the problem.  Thanks!

MPC

Over a year this problem has been here and Godaddy do nothing to fix it. Now after 2 hours on the phone with Godaddy my site is still broken and still stuck on 60%. Managed Wordpress? You are joking right?!

New

Amazed to see  this really hasn't been resolved.   I have the   same issue...

New

This is killing me!  I have 2 sites stuck like this!  Loosing so much time on this!!

Is there any solution to this problem? My site is unavailable due to the 60% progress while syncing between staging into production. It’s been 48hrs, a two hour wait with tech support just to get “engineers are aware of the issue and are working to get it resolved”. It’s very frustrating!

New

I have the exact same problem and I can't see the Staging PHPMyAdmin URL or SFTP login because it has been stuck in this "Staging in progress" state for a week now. I tried calling helpdesk and they tried to charge me $60USD for some sort of Wordpress support ticket. Why would they handball me to Wordpress when this Staging feature is exclusive to GoDaddy hosted sites.What would Wordpress know about this Staging feature?

Highlighted

I have the same problem. The main issue is that I can do anything about it. I cannot even drop the staging site and do a reclone or nothing...

I had the same problem.  Got help from online tech support.  They fixed it but only after two chats with them.  First time they didn't fix it.  Some of these agents are very condescending - dont let it bother you.