cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 domains, 1 WordPress

Hiya,

I have been working on this for the entire day, so if I'm unclear it's simply because I am too tired: I am trying to get 2 domains pointing to the same WordPress, and I installed WP via GoDaddy's Installatron on domainA.com (which is registered at another company), which is all nice and neat, but when I go to domainB.com (which is registered with GoDaddy), it is always redirected to domainA.com, regardless whether I type domainB.com/wp-admin/ (etc.) or other url.

Is it possible to have, say, domainB.com/wp-admin/ re-directed to domainA.com/wp-admin/?

Any pointer is much appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2

how many websites can your wordpress package can host tho?

I'm probably not being clear enough, I only want to host one WP - using both domains to point to the WP (but, in a sense, reserving its url). So, I should be able to view domainA.com/post1 and domainB.com/post1 (both being the same), but not when I type domainB.com/post1 it redirect to domainA.com 

NB: both domains are successfully pointing to the WP, but domainB.com/anyurls does nothing but redirect to domainA.com/ - I'm looking to have either domainB.com/anyurls to domainA.com/anyurls, or domainB.com/anyurls will show identical content without the rewrite of url.

Cheers