cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

2Step Vervication Code Problem!!!!

i have problem to change my account pasword because i didn't  get the 2step verification code in my mobile yhat i used before is missing and i already follow the step that have beeen email to me but when i do follow the step no 3 it not appeard like the information i recive its redirect me to the page as picture below  Godaddy support please help me as i expected !!

Turn off two-step verification

Follow these steps to turn off two-step verification. The steps are different depending on whether or not you can log in to your account.

I can log in to my account
  1. Log in to your GoDaddy account.
  2. In the upper left corner of the page, click Account Settings and then select Login & PIN.
  3. In the Two-Step Verification area, click Edit.
  4. Next to the main authentication method (below How would you like to receive codes by default?), click Delete.
  5. If you set a backup authentication method, repeat Steps 3 and 4 for the backup method.

Starting immediately, your account will no longer require two-step verification.

i have more than domain in my account ,  is there any body faced this issue before & is it really will be solved after i send the cancellation request?

thank you for your timePresentation1.png

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: 2Step Vervication Code Problem!!!!

Hi @ZACHRY. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! 

Sorry to hear you're having trouble logging into your account. Hopefully, you've already resolved this issue. If not, you'll want to take a look at the instructions here, paying special attention to the section titled I can't log into my account." That sounds like the steps you'll need to take if you find you need to change your password. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

@JesseWwrote:

Hi @ZACHRY. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! 

Sorry to hear you're having trouble logging into your account. Hopefully, you've already resolved this issue. If not, you'll want to take a look at the instructions here, paying special attention to the section titled I can't log into my account." That sounds like the steps you'll need to take if you find you need to change your password. Hope that helps. 

thanks

Highlighted

I have been unable to login to my account for the past 6month due to 2steps verification code problem. I lost my phone and since that time I cannot log in.

But the worst happened 3days ago when my domain email cannot receive the message and I need to make some corrections in my domain manager. All efforts have failed.

Please, I need help, my business is down for the past 3days now due to this issue.

Help! Help!! Help!!!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JoonVisionLtd,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with log in. You really need to call into our customer support team to get help with this. You can reach them by finding your local phone number here https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx. I'd recommend making a call right away to get this resolved. 

Rachel