Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally cancel my domain name

Hello, yesterday i accidently deleted my domain name which was purchased on 29.10.2016. How can i get it back or at least refunded as it has not been 5 days since purchase, and i am eligble for refund!

4 REPLIES 4
justingodfrey
Rockstar II

@Ludmil1214 wrote:

Hello, yesterday i accidently deleted my domain name which was purchased on 29.10.2016. How can i get it back or at least refunded as it has not been 5 days since purchase, and i am eligble for refund!

To clarify, you want a refund for a newly registered domain, correct? Email Godaddy support with your receipt number and they should be able to delete the domain and provide you with a refund.

Hey @justingodfrey@Ludmil1214,

To clarify, you'll actually want to call our 24/7 phone teams or use our live chat when available to request your refund for the canceled domain. We don't offer email as we've transitioned to live support for faster resolution to any account specific issues such as this. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

hi... just like what happen to me. i just contacted the support agent via chat support and thery refunded and reprocess my account.

@CG wrote:

Hey @justingodfrey@Ludmil1214,

To clarify, you'll actually want to call our 24/7 phone teams or use our live chat when available to request your refund for the canceled domain. We don't offer email as we've transitioned to live support for faster resolution to any account specific issues such as this. 

@CG thanks for the clarification on that CG. I just learned about that this morning, in the future I'll direct customers to the live chat.

@Ludmil1214 great to hear you were able to get a refund!