Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addon domain not showing in DNS Manager or Zone Management.

I added a new addon domain but it hasn't shown up in DNS management in hosting or Zone management under DNS so I can't see what the nameservers are for it.

I have noticed that a recent addon domain I added a couple weeks ago also does not show in the DNS manager anymore. This domain's DNS is working fine, it just isn't in the list or searchable in the Zone manager anymore.

Lastly, and possibly related, I have another addon domain that I removed from hosting and pointed the registrar away from GoDaddy's nameservers a couple weeks ago and it still hasn't dropped off my domain list in DNS manager. Neither the option to delete it or trash it is available.

The issues seem erratic as some addon domains show up fine and remove fine as recently as yesterday.

3 REPLIES 3
Heather
Employee

Hello @digital509!

Welcome to our community! This is definitely an odd situation. I think the best thing to do would be to contact our support team to have them work through it with you.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

have same problem here..

The same problem from long time without any resolve. i can't see domains and also the nameserves can't be reached in DNS zone ..i just see blank page .. I think there is a bug with godaddy .  no way to resolve it.