cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Adobe Portfolio Connection Issues - connecting my GoDaddy domain

I'm having a little issue with connecting my GoDaddy domain with my Adobe PortfolioScreenshot 2019-04-09 at 14.54.32.pngScreenshot 2019-04-09 at 14.55.39.png

If anyone happens to have any insight into what i'm doing wrong or what i've missed out that would be greatly appriciated. 

Many Thanks,
James B

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @JamesBrock1995. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It looks like you have your domain set up to forward. I'd suggest removing the forwarding. That's probably why you're seeing the error. Hopefully that will get you up and running. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @JamesBrock1995. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It looks like you have your domain set up to forward. I'd suggest removing the forwarding. That's probably why you're seeing the error. Hopefully that will get you up and running. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post