Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adult Services in BDSM

Hello. I realize adult content has been discussed here before, but I was unable to find anything with what I would like to know. For the sake of finding an answer, I will be transparent.

I am a Professional Dominant and BDSM Educator. I want to know if GoDaddy will allow me to make a site/use my domain for these services. I am not Full Service, which is a way of saying I do not advertise, nor do I offer services that involve sexual intercourse. In light of SESTA/FOSTA, professional domination is in a gray area from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. I, however, would be fine under PA law. Ideally, I would like to set up an extremely simple site for appointments.  I also am an educator and would also like to use my domain for that purpose too.

Am I safe? Should I leave out the pro domming and just make a site for education? Would a site for BDSM education be safe? Thank you for your time and labor in advance.

1 REPLY 1
TLH

Hi @nyteshaded,

Welcome to the Community!

You may build your own website for your adult educational business, regardless of the nature of your work as described. While we do not have specific rules against your related concerns, you're welcome to read through our Terms of Service to assure yourself that you are operating within any limitations we may impose. (see #5, General Rules of Conduct).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us