cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

All of my websites are down on GoDaddy NEED HELP

Someone from Godaddy please help me. All of my websites are down since the morning and no one can help me to solve the problem. Also couldn't open ticket to Godaddy, no one can help me here.

All of my websites are showing the messages:

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache Server ... DOMAIN NAME ....on port 80

NEED HELP TO PUT MY WEBSITES ONLINE !!!! PLEASE !!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Former Employee
Solution

Re: All of my websites are down on GoDaddy NEED HELP

Greetings, @han, The community is a communications forum to share, suggest, and solve GoDaddy-related questions with our neighbors, but it is not a place to resolve an account-specific issue. Your needs and request seem urgent. I strongly urge you to contact support at the link below immediately.

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Former Employee
Solution

Greetings, @han, The community is a communications forum to share, suggest, and solve GoDaddy-related questions with our neighbors, but it is not a place to resolve an account-specific issue. Your needs and request seem urgent. I strongly urge you to contact support at the link below immediately.

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New

Ok, i solved it for tthe momment, finally i could get in touch with godaddy support team by the phone, but I am still very dissapointed of GoDaddy services because there are no online sollutions for these critically problems ...