cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup file and database attacked by malware software

I wish to bring to your knowledge that the domain www.cakesberg.com has been lost all the files from godaddy server with Customer Number : ******* ,Support Pin : *******

It was lost on 19/02/2018 , As my trust it was very trouble to lost files from godaddy ,i never expect these types of problem , as i contact with godaddy customer care they told me that they can give back up files but it will take 7-10 days , it is very complicated to give more than 3 days for backup. also it says that they need to pay money almost 6000 Rs for taking backup , actually its a type of cheating that just lost files from your server and for bring backup files paying money even i took SSL certificate.i will not pay any money for taking backup , it is your responsibilty for giving security to server. we took server for 3 years by convince you so you should give backup files, upto these days we had a great loss for our e-commercial website.we had a lot of option to host our website but we did our hosting in godaddy due to high security offered by godaddy hosting department.

so we strongly says that we are not able to give more than 3 days for taking backup files also we had a lot of pressure from client side to update server within 3 days . if you are not able to solve issues within 3 days we move leagally against godaddy.

I look forward to hearing from you within 3 days about the resolution of this matter.