cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Blocked Domain

I have recently purchased the domain called thecodeplanets.com from godaddy. When i browing the web url on chrome it says 

Deceptive site ahead

Attackers on www.thecodeplanets.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards).

Please get back to me if found any solution

https://www.google.com/transparencyreport/safebrowsing/diagnostic/index.html#url=thecodeplanets.com

5 REPLIES 5
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Blocked Domain

@bhavikchudasama  

That warining is in FireFox too.  If you do not yet have a site on that domain, you purchased a tainted domain. The domain could have been propating malware or viruses. This means the previous owner was up to no good and probably gave up and shutdown (or got shutdown).

The solution is to make sure your new site is clean and meets Google's Webnaster Guidelines and then request a review.

HTH! ;-)

Judith
"I failed my way to success." ~Thomas Edison

I just purchased a domain and am in the process of setting up a landing page. I went to the URL and got "This site is blocked due to a security threat that was discovered by the Cisco Umbrella security researchers."  It's a brand new URL and don't think anyone had it before ... anyone know how to fix this?Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 4.47.56 PM.png

Hello! I just registered a domain name and have the same issue. Did you ever resolve this? Anyone else know how to fix this? Thanks!

Am having the same issue, please help!
New

If you are using web forwarding, the IP that GoDaddy uses for web forwarding has other websites on it that are bad actors. Some organizations block any IP that has bad actors on it and you're stuck because the organizations can only block by IP, not domain name. I'm researching to see if GoDaddy has other IPs for web forwarding.