cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Button for E-mail Verification is not there.

The E-mail sent to me in order to verify my E-mail says that I need to press a button within the E-mail in order to verify the E-mail is mine. However there is no such button inside the E-mail. I need help to verify my E-mail, since I can not carry on with building my site if I dont. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution

Re: Help Please. Button for E-mail Verification is not there.

OK here is what GoDaddy customer support had me do which actually worked. 

I normally view my gmail within Chrome browser so I loaded my gmail in IE (ugh!) just to experiment and the button was there! Piece of cake. I quickly closed IE once I verified my email and probably won't open it again for another 5 years LOL.

Theoretically you can get the same result by completely clearing cache/cookies in Chrome but I like my cache and cookies...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Same for me. I cannot verify any websites because there is nowhere to click.

Highlighted

Did you ever figure this out? I am having the same issue 😧

Highlighted

Ditto. I use Gmail too. I don't know if that is a common factor or not.

Highlighted

Hey everyone, 

If you're not seeing the link in your email, you should be still be able to request a new email sent out to verify from within your customer account using the steps in here. You can also call in to our live support team so they can assist with the verification process. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Highlighted
Solution

OK here is what GoDaddy customer support had me do which actually worked. 

I normally view my gmail within Chrome browser so I loaded my gmail in IE (ugh!) just to experiment and the button was there! Piece of cake. I quickly closed IE once I verified my email and probably won't open it again for another 5 years LOL.

Theoretically you can get the same result by completely clearing cache/cookies in Chrome but I like my cache and cookies...

View solution in original post