cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Can I control a domain through Godaddy which is registered at another registrar?

Hello

I have a domain with godaddy, lets say dominio.pe and I'm forwarding it to our facebook fanpage with no issues

I also have another domain, lets say domiñio.pe (the same but with ñ insted of n). I purchased it from a local company and it only offers 2 configurations: setup of DNS, and setup of MX/CNAME/A/TXT registry. They told me I cannot forward this domain to my facebook fanpage using their control panel/tools

Is it possible to use Godaddy tools to control that second domain, so I can forward it to my facebook fanpage, or to the first domain dominio.pe?

I've been testing the Add DNS hosting option with no success

Is there a way to do this? I currently don't have any active hosting to use for domain redirection

Please your help!

1 REPLY 1
Rockstar II
Rockstar II
Solution

Re: Forward an external domain

@robertoeh wrote:

Hello

I have a domain with godaddy, lets say dominio.pe and I'm forwarding it to our facebook fanpage with no issues

I also have another domain, lets say domiñio.pe (the same but with ñ insted of n). I purchased it from a local company and it only offers 2 configurations: setup of DNS, and setup of MX/CNAME/A/TXT registry. They told me I cannot forward this domain to my facebook fanpage using their control panel/tools

Is it possible to use Godaddy tools to control that second domain, so I can forward it to my facebook fanpage, or to the first domain dominio.pe?

I've been testing the Add DNS hosting option with no success

Is there a way to do this? I currently don't have any active hosting to use for domain redirection

Please your help!

@robertoeh No, theres no way to control a domain through Godaddy which is registered at another registrar.

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I