cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dkimpain
Novice

Can't add DKIM TXT record

Getting an error when attempting to add a DKIM record.

Message says to contact support - of which there is no obvious mechanism to do so.

I've checked and rechecked the method, selector and key - there is no mistake. Have changed TTL but that hasn't helped.

Where the f%$k is a support link for this service to report system issues??

6 REPLIES

Re: Can't add DKIM TXT record

Hey @dkimpain,

Adding a DKIM record is not something that we support, which is why you are unable to locate a help article. You will want to research a solution by using your favorite search engine. Hopefully, one of our other community members will chime in.

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
mlel
Novice

i having the same problem. Problem appears to be the save button.

That is big help from godaddy.

Go Daddy!

Leafgreen
Novice

What??!? That's horrible service. The least you could do is write some simple instructions. Might take 3 minutes from someone who knows about DNS. Oh, probably no one there at Go Daddy. Very sad.

fabrizob
Novice

A DKIM dns record it's always a TXT record. So you just need to create the correct host name (selector._domainkey) and add the desired content to the record. That's all.

TXT Record for Flippa

I am trying to sell a few domain Names in my GoDaddy domain list on the Flippa site.  I need to add a TXT Record.  I can get to the A record but dont know what to do now.  

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: TXT Record for Flippa

Hi @onlineauction,

Here's our help article on how to add a TXT record: https://www.godaddy.com/help/add-a-txt-record-19232. Hope this helps! Take care!

Rachel

GoDaddy Sr. Community Manager
Contact GoDaddy Customer Care 24 hours a day, seven days a week at https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx