Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
mekal
New

Can't add payment method

Hey. Faced such a problem. I'm trying to add a new payment method, fill in all the fields, click "add", I get an error and it says "Contact support". And so it's been a week already. What to do?

I can not contact technical support by phone - I do not know English. I use Google Translator. I did not find the email addresses of support, so I'm writing here in community. Can you tell me how to contact technical support in writing way?

shy
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Retired
Not applicable

Hi @mekal,

yes you can use live chat which is available Arizona USA local time Mon - Fri 5am - 6pm 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Retired
Not applicable

Hi @mekal,

yes you can use live chat which is available Arizona USA local time Mon - Fri 5am - 6pm 

View solution in original post

Thanks, I'll do it.

P.S. It's a pity that communication with such a large company as Godaddy occurs on some schedule, it would be enough just to leave the email address somewhere, in case of emergency.

shy
T-3D
Former Employee

Greetings @mekal,

There is currently no general email support address. However, we do have an extensive help index (help.godaddy.com) and several global numbers, including many supporting local languages. See: https://godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

We find live agent access cuts down on the back and forth of email and shortens the customer's response/resolution time. So if you can't chat, please check the phone list.

I hope that helps some,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support