cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Can't find the domain name I purchased in My Products

More 10 days Purchased domain name and not able to see that domain name under "My Products".

I checked "My Products" and "My Domains" and everything. i got the email confirmation, my debit card has been charged, and there is a receipt that proves my purchase on my godaddy account. no, i do not have another account. this is my only account. i have tried using different browsers, computers, phones, etc. I need to access the control panel of my domain .. please help me.

3 REPLIES 3
Super User I
Super User I

Re: can't find the domain name i purchased in "My Products"

@AzizAlanaggar wrote:

More 10 days Purchased domain name and not able to see that domain name under "My Products".

I checked "My Products" and "My Domains" and everything. i got the email confirmation, my debit card has been charged, and there is a receipt that proves my purchase on my godaddy account. no, i do not have another account. this is my only account. i have tried using different browsers, computers, phones, etc. I need to access the control panel of my domain .. please help me.

@AzizAlanaggar  was it a domain registration?

----

Re: Can't find the domain name I purchased in My Products

Can you provide a screenshot of your

"My Products" Page

also, there are arrows for each section for the, my products page make sure u click on the arrow to make it show the list of domains you own 

thankyou 

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Can't find the domain name I purchased in My Products

Hi @AzizAlanaggar. Thanks for posting. More often than not, when this situation occurs, it means you have more than one GoDaddy account and the domain/product is just in a different account. I would suggest you double check the account number listed on the receipt to make sure you're logging into the correct account. If you are but you're still not seeing the products, please do connect with our support team.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.