cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register my Nameservers and it's not going through

I'm trying for the second day to register my Nameservers for the domain (jeddahsky.com) and it didn't although I provide all needed info.

Would someone from the support help?

4 REPLIES 4
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Nameserver

@jeddahskycom wrote:

I'm trying for the second day to register my Nameservers for the domain (jeddahsky.com) and it didn't although I provide all needed info.

Would someone from the support help?

@jeddahskycom Which nameservers are you trying to use? I'm currently showing these nameservers on your domain: 

Name Server: NS1.A2HOSTING.COM 
  Name Server: NS2.A2HOSTING.COM 
  Name Server: NS3.A2HOSTING.COM 
  Name Server: NS4.A2HOSTING.COM

Which is displaying a default A2 Hosting page. 

----

none of these server names is mine, they all belong to the host company and I need to change them to these names: 

ns1.jeddahsky.com

ns2.jeddahsky.com

ns3.jeddahsky.com

ns4.jeddahsky.com

I used the IPs which were gotten by the host company 

however, when I try to change them I receive "the data provided cannot be used, pleases correct it and resubmit your request" 

Super User II
Super User II

@jeddahskycom wrote:

none of these server names is mine, they all belong to the host company and I need to change them to these names: 

ns1.jeddahsky.com

ns2.jeddahsky.com

ns3.jeddahsky.com

ns4.jeddahsky.com

I used the IPs which were gotten by the host company 

however, when I try to change them I receive "the data provided cannot be used, pleases correct it and resubmit your request" 

@jeddahskycom Did you register those nameservers with Godaddy? Nameservers have to be registered nameservers, you can't just use any random domain as a nameserver.

---

I did exactly as I read in the help. and here's screenshot.

jeddahhost.jpg