cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Can't remove domain forwarding - "Your Domains Must Be In An Eligible Status."

I am trying to remove domain forwarding for my domain on Godaddy control panel. We got the error ‘Your domains must be in an eligible status’ … the control panel shows the domain in an ‘active’ status.

But,  I have tried updating the domain forwarding and deleting the old record but both ends up with the same error. "Your domains must be in an eligible status."

Please help me find a way around this issue.

Thanks

Nurgul

7 REPLIES 7
Employee
Employee

Re: Can't remove domain forwarding - "Your Domains Must Be In An Eligible Status."

Hello @nikasuleymanova!

Thank you for posting! I'm hopeful you were able to get this resolved. If you were not, please reach out to our support team to have them review your account and see if they're able to duplicate this issue. Thanks!

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Solution

Re: Can't remove domain forwarding - "Your Domains Must Be In An Eligible Status."

Hi there,

This issue has been solved. 

Thank you 

how did you solve t he issue? I receive the same error code. 

New

Can you please let me know how you have done this. I am also facing same error message.

New

Can you please let me know how you have done this. I am also facing same error message.

I have same problem and when I type my web address wix come with you have consented with internet , my web site was running normal and suddenly last four days when I type my web site it come wix site how it possible and there is no contact unless you pay them and sing up , is it robbing in IT industry ? Where I buy domain name from godaddy long ago and paid for it . Why middle of this time wix come up to rub us saying have to upgrade and pay them monthly ? I donot understand- help me anyone there ? This is ...... too much not only money but many question why ???? Some body block my web site . Is it right ?

New

"I buy domain name from godaddy long ago and paid for it" -- you do know that you only register a domain name for a fixed period (e.g. 1 year, 2 years or whatever), and then have to renew it before it expires? If you didn't opt for auto-renewal (or you were paying with a CC and it expired), then your domain name registration will have expired.