Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Can't renew a domain

Hi all.

I can't renew my domain manually, as it says:

Some Items Could Not Be Added To Your Cart

We were unable to process the following product renewal.

There is no additional info.

I had exact same problem last year, but I got help from godaddy worker.

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @zaferaltug,

Welcome to the Community!

It sounds as though you may have a CCTLD - or a country-code domain. The Registries for such domains have their own rules for when a domain must be renewed. You can find your domain ending in the article here, click on the appropriate domain ending, then check the renewal restrictions in the resulting article for your domain. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Retired
Not applicable

@pat4,

select auto renew instead.

That doesn't sound like a solution.

Any help?

the clock is ticking and i cant get any help -.-

Hey @pat4,

Without knowing the domain name; or even the type of extension it is, the reasons we could suggest for this issue would be speculation at best. For more immediate help and assistance with completing the renewal, you'll want to reach out to our live support team so they can help investigate the situation. 

When you do, let us know what they find. My best guess based on the details so far is that this was a ccTLD that name that has special registry requirements for manual renewal within a very specific time frame. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Their renewal system is pathetic. They make it so easy to buy a domain, and then I have the same problem as you every year. I am thinking of cancelling with this joke of a company and buying a new domain with someone else that understands that no-one has 5 years to spend in front of a computer trying to renew something. And last year when I called for help, I spent more on the phone-call than on the renewal cost. PATHETIC. SORT OUT YOUR ACT GODADDY. I JUST WANT MY DOMAIN TO BE RENWED IN 3 FREAKING CLICKS!!!!!!

I have the same issue for now, I have 6 days to renew. But the renew button is not working. It is adding another domain of mine to cart for renewing process. It is not rocket science, i can not understand how godaddy could not overcome issues like this!!!!!

Hi @zaferaltug,

Welcome to the Community!

It sounds as though you may have a CCTLD - or a country-code domain. The Registries for such domains have their own rules for when a domain must be renewed. You can find your domain ending in the article here, click on the appropriate domain ending, then check the renewal restrictions in the resulting article for your domain. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post