cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Cannot Change to SKGold Nameservers (Claims Domain to be Unrenewed)

Hello,

I'm with SKGold for webhosting of my simple site. I noticed the site became inaccessible a few days ago, and my email stopped updating. Further inspection today shows that GoDaddy switched the nameservers over to default from the custom ones I had set, and all that came with that -naturally my domain and hosting aren't associated anymore.

When I plug in the given nameservers from SKGold, though, I get this error.

"This domain has expired. You cannot update its nameservers until it has been renewed."

Capture.PNG

My domain is not expired, as you can see below.

Capture.PNG

Based off of wording of that error, it seems it's speaking of my domain. My active domain.

Unless being active is different than being unexpired?

Here is where I'm fetching nameserver information, on SKGold's end -just in-case.

Capture.PNG

Irritating issue- I don't see my place of error.

Does anybody have any ideas?

You have my thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
New

Unable to Change Nameservers: Claims "This domain has expired"

Hello reader.

I'm with SKGold for webhosting of my simple site. I noticed the site became inaccessible a few days ago, and my email stopped updating. Further inspection today shows that GoDaddy switched the nameservers over to default from the custom ones I had set, and all that came with that -naturally my domain and hosting aren't associated anymore.

When I plug in the given nameservers from SKGold, though, I get this error.

"This domain has expired. You cannot update its nameservers until it has been renewed."

Capture.PNG

My domain is not expired, as you can see below.

Capture.PNG

Based off of wording of that error, it seems it's speaking of my domain. My active domain.

Is being active different than being unexpired?

Oh, right, here's where I'm fetching nameserver information on SKGold's end -just in-case.

Capture.PNG

Irritating issue-and I'm not certain how to proceed. I don't see my place of error.

Does anybody have any ideas?

You have my thanks.

Re: Cannot Change to SKGold Nameservers (Claims Domain to be Unrenewed)

Hi @Mute, thanks for posting.

Based on the screenshot you provided, the domain expired on 6/4, which was about 2 weeks ago. If you're still having trouble with the domain, you'll want to ensure that it's renewed or contact Support to review your domain in detail with you.

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status