Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Cannot access domain name manage

Newbie here, so forgive the stupid question. 

I purchased a domain name about 2 hours ago. I haven’t been able to access “manage” it, when I click on “manage” or “dns” I get following message 

sorry, something has gone wrong at our end and we are trying to fix it. If you need immediate assistance call (tel num) blah blah blah 

does anyone know if this is usual ? And how long it will take to fix whatever the issue is ? 

and yes, I did verify the email godaddy sent  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TLH

Hi @Reallifemission,

Welcome to the Community!

There was a known issue at GoDaddy regarding access and function in the Domain Manager. As it was resolved earlier today, you'll want to re-access your account, refreshing your browser if necessary. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
davisdre317
Super User I

Hello, @Reallifemission, and welcome to the community. 

I have seen that happen, and I've seen it correct itself before, but there are times where it didn't self-correct itself and had to call GoDaddy Support for them to correct it. I say if it is not showing up at the time of this reply, I recommend you giving GoDaddy Support a call. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
TLH

Hi @Reallifemission,

Welcome to the Community!

There was a known issue at GoDaddy regarding access and function in the Domain Manager. As it was resolved earlier today, you'll want to re-access your account, refreshing your browser if necessary. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post