cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Cannot forward my domain to clickbank affiliate link.

Hi,

I've tried many times to forward my domain to my clickbank affiliate link with masking, but it keeps giving me this message : "Your request can’t be completed right now. Please try again later. If this issue continues, contact support."

I already tried to shortened it using godaddy's url shortener but the result is still the same.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Cannot forward my domain to clickbank affiliate link.

Hi @Reidy. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It's hard to say why you're getting that error. Often issues like this are caused either by browser caching or a conflict with a browser plugin/extension. I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, if you can share the domain and the URL you're trying to forward to, others might be able to provide you with a suggestion moving forward. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

Hi @JesseW,

Thanks for your reply.

Already tried clearing my browser's cache & cookies but to no avail.

Here is my domain :

easy-woodworking-projects.com

Here is the url I tried my domain to be forwarded to :

http://35055chhw-reby5lp47j-5qpbr.hop.clickbank.net/

And once again, here is the message I always receive :

"Your request can’t be completed right now. Please try again later. If this issue continues, contact support."

New

Hi @JesseW,

Already tried clearing my browser's cache & cookies but to no avail.

Here is my domain :

easy-woodworking-projects.com

Here is the url I've been trying to be forwarded to :

Spoiler

And here is the message I've always received :

"Your request can’t be completed right now. Please try again later. If this issue continues, contact support."

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Reidy Were you able to get this fixed? I'm seeing the same website when I visit your domain and the Clickbank link you provided. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New
Solution

Just got in touch with customer support (Robyn).

Apparently the problem is the keywords I stuffed in.

As soon as I deleted them, all working just fine.

I don't know why, but I'm glad I can forward the domain now (even though without keywords).

Thanks to GoDaddy support, especially Robyn.

I was able to get it working right using a bit.ly address. I have a funny feeling the lenght or some characters are rejected by godaddy.