cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Cannot purchase new domains with current VISA Debit card

I have a VISA Debit card and added it as my payment method to purchase a domain 3 years ago. And I bought that domain successfully.

Now when I tried to purchase another domain, I got the error message "There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment.

I removed coupon code and re-purchase new domain but I still got the same error message. I also double check my VISA Debit card. I am sure that I used correct information with fullname, number card, expiration (2019), security code and the balance in VISA is greater than total money I need to pay.

So how can I purchase new domains with my current VISA?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Solution

Re: Cannot purchase new domains with current VISA Debit card

Hi @anhvien,

Welcome to the Community!

Your first course of action will be to check with your banking provider to be sure that they have not declined the charges for an unseen reason. Then you can check this article to be sure that we still accept your method of payment for your region. (Banking agreements can change over time.). If the bank is not able to help you, you can contact our billing department for an account-specific review of the transaction. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

Re: Cannot purchase new domains with current VISA Debit card

Thank you for your info!

How can I contact with billing department? I don't find link to contact.