cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Cant add Srv record

I cannot add my srv record for the domain to work with my minecraft server. It says "An unexpected error occurred. If this issue continues, contact support."

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Cant add Srv record

Highlighted

Hey @FyroByte,

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

I think we may need a little more information such as the specific SRV record you're trying to add as well as the domain name you're trying to add it for so other members can help offer a suggestion. Right now, based on the specific error you've described, you may need to reach out to our live support so they can help review how you're entering in the values as you might be including an extra character not recognized that's causing the alert. 

If you call in, do let us know what they find. Also, i think believe there some pre-existing discussions here for setting up SRV records for a Minecraft server. You may want to check some of these out. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Highlighted

I'm seeing this as well. I'm simply trying to add resource pointers for google xmpp services, ala gtalk. https://support.google.com/a/answer/34143?hl=en This seems to be more than a user issue as he's not the only one seeing your "we're broken, come back later" error.

I'd love to upload a picture, but the form to do so doesn't seem to work right under chrome either.  It gets better all the time.