cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change dns nameserver, and nothing heppened

Hello, I'm change my DNS server name and .... nothing heppened, I dont get any letter in my email (spam folder is empty), and my domain working with old dns setting.
Domain-> choizzer.com

5 REPLIES 5
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Change dns nameserver, and nothing heppened

@androshchuk wrote:

Hello, I'm change my DNS server name and .... nothing heppened, I dont get any letter in my email (spam folder is empty), and my domain working with old dns setting.
Domain-> choizzer.com

@androshchuk It looks like the nameservers are now updated. Please allow 24-48 hours for the domain to fully resolve to the nameservers when updating them.

---

I have the same problem. What do I do after 48 hrs?  2 others entered about the same time went through within 8 hrs.

Super User II
Super User II

@Peter_F wrote:

I have the same problem. What do I do after 48 hrs?  2 others entered about the same time went through within 8 hrs.

@Peter_F Try clearing your cache on your browser.

---

Thanks, justingodfrey, for your reply. While 'Try clearing your cache on your browser' is a catchall step, I wasn't using a browser in this case, but I was also checking by interrogating with a network utility. GoDaddy Support has subsequently also checked.  The official thing to do appears to be to just ... wait - the change has left GoDaddy, and is 'in the works'.

I guess that when we get around to redesigning the web, better control and tracking tools may be considered ... one day  🙂

Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

@Peter_F wrote:

Thanks, justingodfrey, for your reply. While 'Try clearing your cache on your browser' is a catchall step, I wasn't using a browser in this case, but I was also checking by interrogating with a network utility. GoDaddy Support has subsequently also checked.  The official thing to do appears to be to just ... wait - the change has left GoDaddy, and is 'in the works'.

I guess that when we get around to redesigning the web, better control and tracking tools may be considered ... one day  🙂

@Peter_F There's really nothing that Godaddy can do. Did you check the whois to confirm that the nameservers were updated? If so, it basically boils down to how long it takes the nameservers to propagate throughout the internet.

---