cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Domain names to my website

I have purchased several domain names while building my website. How can I make sure the domain names are connected to my website?

10 REPLIES 10
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

Re: Connecting Domain names to my website

Hello @Barbie0107,

It depends on the hosting you are using for cPanel you use the Addon Domain feature, in Plesk it is Add Domain Website and for Managed WordPress there is a solved query in the community Managed WordPress Hosting (Solved). If you have another hosting I'm sure there is a way? I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

New

Hi People,

I also have some issue transferring a GoDaddy Domain to my Existing Google website? 

Could someone guide me through step by step,  because I already purchase  a  Domain from GoDaddy.com

Thanks in advance

Community Manager
Community Manager

What type of website are you using with Google?  Is it a blogger page, or are you using a hosting plan?  

MPC

New

I was instructed by my new company to do this and I think I need your help:

www.sandrafish.com

sandra@sandrafish.com

207-751-5605

If you have emails associated with your domain name and you would like to keep it with your email provider, it is recommended that you change the A Record on your domain name instead of changing the Name Servers. 

Just contact your Domain vendor and ask them to point the host name www to this IP Address: 

Ivan1

I need help with this also.  I am not a technician so I am not aware of the lingo that is used in other comments.  Could we get a response as my website is kinda useless if its not pointed at the relevant domain name

Connecting website to store

I already have an existing store with payment processor which fully integrates my RL store...I would like to integrate my godaddy website with this

Tech support said I couldn't do it....surely there must be a way...

I wonder if any GD employees are listening? Or are we all just talking to ourselves?
I would STILL call myself a DNS novice BUT I have enough domains to be with Premier Services. So GD, answer the question.
Helper II

Where did you purchase domain? Where is it hosted? You need to connect your nameservers to your site ip, and probably add a cname record to make sure www is supported with and without, on url. 

Super User I Super User I
Super User I

Hello @johnwho,

I'm not a GoDaddy employee but I thought the initial information that I initially provided covered several answers. If your specific issue does not fit into the scenarios to which I provided answers please indicate your domain issue and I will try to help with that.

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

using my domain name doesn't got me to my site...what am i missing ???