Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Moose101
New

Coordinating Renewal Dates for multiple domains

How can I coordinate different renewal dates for multiple domains? I would like them all to renew on the same date.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
webdiva
Super User I

Are the domains all in the same GoDaddy account? Call tech support and tell them what you want to do. They can extend the domains by different times to get them all to sync up. I did that a few years ago and it really simplified things for me. I doubt this is something you can do yourself online, because someone at GoDaddy would have to do the fractional math to get the items into the cart.

If you have hosting, you can get it all synced together as well.

To get all of them together, what you may want to do is find the one which is currently the last to expire. Then add time to the others to get them all to that point. For example, if you had 3 domains, expiring on:

• 1/1/17
  • 11/6/17
  • 9/9/18

You would add enough time to the first 2 so that they also expired on Sept 9, 2018.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
webdiva
Super User I

Are the domains all in the same GoDaddy account? Call tech support and tell them what you want to do. They can extend the domains by different times to get them all to sync up. I did that a few years ago and it really simplified things for me. I doubt this is something you can do yourself online, because someone at GoDaddy would have to do the fractional math to get the items into the cart.

If you have hosting, you can get it all synced together as well.

To get all of them together, what you may want to do is find the one which is currently the last to expire. Then add time to the others to get them all to that point. For example, if you had 3 domains, expiring on:

• 1/1/17
  • 11/6/17
  • 9/9/18

You would add enough time to the first 2 so that they also expired on Sept 9, 2018.

View solution in original post

dear sir,

we are request you to confirm us renewal dates and expiry dates of our website domine name :www.GOBUZZAAR.COM for the years from 2016 to 2017  and 2017 to 2018. 

Thanks \Regards

Mohamed