cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

DNS Management issue

I tried changing my DNS and it is automatically resetting back to default DNS. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: DNS Management issue

@oluwatosin 

Try using an incongnito (chrome) or private window (firefox, IE) to access the DNS management screen. A lot of the time what causes what you're seeing is a caching issue in the browser.

If that doesn't work, I'd suggest contacting phone support or live chat for further assistance as they have the diagnostic tools to help in your situation.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

@MrVapor wrote:

@oluwatosin 

Try using an incongnito (chrome) or private window (firefox, IE) to access the DNS management screen. A lot of the time what causes what you're seeing is a caching issue in the browser.

If that doesn't work, I'd suggest contacting phone support or live chat for further assistance as they have the diagnostic tools to help in your situation.

Sorry, we can't verify your settings, yet. It can take up to 24 hours for us to detect the update. Please double-check you entered the information correctly, and try again in a bit.

What is problem in this check my setting .

Manage DNS page is not working for me from last year 2018 till now.

live chat is not working too.. keep loading forever.

Hi @diiemnguyen,

Welcome to the Community!

As we are not experiencing any issues with our Domain Manager (especially over that length of time), you must be having local connection issues. Please try access from another network or another computer. Also try access using a private/Incognito browsing window. You may wish to run a traceroute to GoDaddy.com and have your ISP determine if they are blocking your access. 

Our Chat support is available from 5am-6pm MST (GMT-7), Monday - Friday on our US page: https://www.godaddy.com/help/?countryview=1. While our chat team is helping other customers, the chat option may not be on-screen until the next agent is available.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support