cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

DNS Problem after changing nameservers

Hi there,

We redirect this domain techaloo.com a month ago but there's a dns problem, do you guys know what's the problem?

Captura de pantalla 2018-12-20 a la(s) 10.05.15 a. m..png

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

Re: DNS Problem after changing nameservers

Hello there @Choma!

It looks as if your nameservers are controlled by Cloudflare. That means that GoDaddy no longer controls your DNS. You may want to make sure your Cloudflare configuration is correct or contact their support for more help.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

New

Hey MrVapor, thanks for the reply.

Yes, I know and that's because I tried the redirect dns to a droplet in digital ocean and amazon web service,  didn't work.

I got my domain in godaddy so, I do not know what else I'm supposed to do. I don't think Digital Ocean, AWS or Cloudflare are the problem, maybe is the domain itself.. Thanks Vapor!

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @Choma. Essentially, a domain name registration is just an entry in a very large database. When someone references the domain name (for email, website, etc.) the registry database returns information, including where the server should look for the domain's DNS. If your domain's nameservers are pointed toward another provider, the only service GoDaddy would be providing you is maintaining the domain registration entry itself with the registry. Since some nodes on the network see the new nameservers, the change at the registry definitely happened. It's rare to see results like this. I'd suggest connecting with your DNS provider first since it seems likely the issue is no that end. It could also be an issue with one of the many servers that provide DNS information. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.