cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Discount Domain Club - domain renewals steps

Hello,

I already have some of the domains registered with Godaddy under different (separate) usernames. I want to know how to renew those domains under my newly setup "Discount Domain Club" membership account for those separate individual user accounts. It'd be more helpful if anybody suggest me the steps and process for this. Thank you.

With Best Regards,

Arunpj

3 REPLIES 3
Rockstar II
Rockstar II
Solution

Re: Discount Domain Club - domain renewals steps

@nto wrote:

Hello,

I already have some of the domains registered with Godaddy under different (separate) usernames. I want to know how to renew those domains under my newly setup "Discount Domain Club" membership account for those separate individual user accounts. It'd be more helpful if anybody suggest me the steps and process for this. Thank you.

With Best Regards,

Arunpj

@nto  You'll need to do an account transfer to the account that has the domain discount club to renew them at the lower price. You can always transfer them back to the other account once renewed.

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I
New

@justingodfrey Justin -

It sounds like DDC is a terrible plan -- you lose the "Domainer Pro" discount, and you lose the ability to use promo codes for "$1 domains" such as the one advertised in your signature.  Am I missing something?

Rockstar II
Rockstar II

@tns wrote:

@justingodfrey Justin -

It sounds like DDC is a terrible plan -- you lose the "Domainer Pro" discount, and you lose the ability to use promo codes for "$1 domains" such as the one advertised in your signature.  Am I missing something?

@tns  if you own a lot of domains its definitely worth it. You're basically paying half price for registrations and renewals. Promo codes at Godaddy are only good for new services and new customers. When you purchase the DDC you can also you the app/link in my signature to lower the price, probably 20-30% off. The $1 promo codes only work once per user total, if doesn't matter if you have DDC or not.

----

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I